Furoshiki - CHRISTMAS EDITION 2020
Gift wrap proudly and without waste!
Wrap your gifts in pretty pieces of embroidered fabric rather than in paper that will be thrown away. Your gifts will be so pretty no one will want to unwrap them and you can also reuse them over and over infinitely.
The art of giving. The art of gifting ... squares of beauty.
Inspired by a Japanese tradition, we create them from recycled fabrics, in a wide range of sizes and tones.
Our furoshikis WHITE HYGGE, SNOWY GREEN, PINK SNOWFLAKE, STARRY GRAY PINE are all finely embroidered and offer the touch of sublime that we love to give and receive.
Delicately handmade, here in Montreal.
DIFFERENT FORMATS & THEIR UTILITIES
- 19 "x 19" - Ideal for wrapping your small gifts like jewelry, chocolates, boxes of tea and small pansies.
- 20 "x 20" - Perfect size to gift wrap a novel or to pack your daily lunch!
- 23 "x 23" - Your jars and candles will be adorably packed in this square size.
- 30 "x 30" - Ideal to wrap the majority of your shoebox size gifts or a wine bottle! And beautiful as a wall decor!
- 35 "x 35" - Such a versatile masterpiece! It beautifully packs two bottles of wine, a large book, and can even double as a bag!
- 38 "x 38" - This one is for carrying bulky items or acts as a weekend clothing bag. It is absolutely beautiful as a tablecloth or as a large scarf.
Send us more details! Is it a gift? A treat for you? What does this memory symbolize? Tell us your story and we'll be able to create something truly unique for you ❤︎